10 things I thought I would never say on this trip
This may not come as a shock to anyone who has kids, but you end up saying some of the oddest things. Things you probably wouldn’t say at work, at church or over a cup of tea with your grandma.
That’s part of the joy of kids. You just never know what they’ll inspire you to say…
1) The pooing will start now. Who’s first?
2) Let go off your wiener, please, I know you have to go to the bathroom.
3) Stop hugging the ketchup bottle.
5) After the youngest said, “I just peed all over myself.” You wouldn’t be the first.
6) Stop twerking your brother.
7) Complaining about it will not make it go any faster.
8) Stop making faces at the gorillas.
9) No zerbering your brother in the security line
10) No, Prettiest-girl-in-the-world, I’m exhausted, I just want to sleep.
Next up, the 10 things everyone should bring on a vacation to make it the most awesome, epic, stress-less vacation of all time.
What things have you said to your kids or said on a vacation with kids?