Ten Reasons Why Langley Doesn’t Completely Suck
2) People are surprisingly (and somewhat distressingly) friendly. Good news if you like chatting to people, bad news if you have hermit tendencies.
3) Houses are still affordable out here. Not Saskatchewan affordable but I have a lovely home that I can afford.
5) If an earthquake hits, there are tall buildings that will fall on me. Nor will the ground underneath me liquefy and sink into the ground.
6) Shopping, theaters, and restaurants are all within easy driving distance. Bad for my waistline and bad for my wallet, though.
7) You can’t hear the massive trains all the time. Oh, they thunder by around 3am but I’m usually asleep by then.
8) It’s not Whalley
9) There is no occupy Langley movement.