Looking at the glass half full, I have come up with 5 reasons that this is a good thing.
1) I won’t be uber-angry at ref calls anymore. This is a good thing for the doggies who worry they did something wrong.
2) PVRing will be a lot easier now. I won’t have to set aside 3 hours.
3) I won’t have to hear the new hockey night in canada theme song. It sucks.
4) Kessler won’t have to worry about not scoring for 17+ games anymore.
5) Luongo can say, hey, see, it wasn’t me.
Sad to see them lose. Say what you want about Quick being a hot goal tender, or Daniel not playing for the first games or whatever, it honesty seemed like the Cancuks weren’t hungry enough. Well, they’ll have plenty of time to think about it.
Now can get back to a regular life.