Day 12

530 pages.  99, 328 words.

4:46pm

Done.

About Joe Cummings

Aquarius. Traveler. Gamer. Writer. A New Parent. 4 of these things are easy. One is not. But the journey is that much better for the new people in my life. A life I want to share with others, to help them, maybe, to make them feel less alone, sure, to connect with the greater world, absolutely.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Day 12

1. nissa bell says:

WOOT!! WAY TO GO JOE!!!!

2. claire says:

woohoo!!!!!!
    btw, freya once told me that rubik’s cubes are too easy.
    btw2, ask her about her really cool novel idea.

3. Sheila says:

Done! Wow! Yay! You are the awesomest. And you felt that need to write again. Love it.

4. Alain Hargreaves says:

Congratulation and bravo zulu for perserverance in the face of adversity.

Al

5. 3 cheers for you!!! Congratulations! (That’s another good reason why you should never use Word.)

6. Silk says:

Write on Joe! So proud of you and so happy your head is back into writing. As Donald Trump would say, this is HUGE!

7. Bev. Cooke says:

YAY! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! WAY TO GO, JOE! I am so proud of you, if I was allowed, I’d have some wine to celebrate! Dancing hte happy dance. And the need to write is back – so good to hear.

8. Chelsea Whittet says:

YEAH! (punches the air)

9. Karalee Greer says:

Wow! What a successful trip for you. Shows that a change of pace and place can jump start you or even catapult you through your story. Well done! You and Sean have inspired me to roll up my sleeves and get my job done too. CONGRATS!!!!